Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi there! :o My name is Cosmiccathorse, but you may cat me Cathorse or Cosmic!

Don't know if I'm rare or not here, as I am a girl who enjoys Visual Novels. I have some hard copies in the house that my Hubby gets embarrassed about! Cause their mine not his lol ;) I love Otome games, but I enjoy others too, I prefer games not to be all about sex - For example "Cosplay Alien". I love a good story and spent many hours completing and loving Clannad.

I must apologize if I'm forever asking how to install downloads and such, as I am pretty new to downloading Rar files and mounting images etc. I.e I have downloaded and installed several games that I couldn't get to work, yes I have applocale and have even added Japanese and Asian fonts etc to windows etc.

So please bear with the Ditzy Lass who needs loads of help! :rolleyes::D

Hi there! :o My name is Cosmiccathorse, but you may cat me Cathorse or Cosmic!

Don't know if I'm rare or not here, as I am a girl who enjoys Visual Novels. I have some hard copies in the house that my Hubby gets embarrassed about! Cause their mine not his lol ;) I love Otome games, but I enjoy others too, I prefer games not to be all about sex - For example "Cosplay Alien". I love a good story and spent many hours completing and loving Clannad.

I must apologize if I'm forever asking how to install downloads and such, as I am pretty new to downloading Rar files and mounting images etc. I.e I have downloaded and installed several games that I couldn't get to work, yes I have applocale and have even added Japanese and Asian fonts etc to windows etc.

So please bear with the Ditzy Lass who needs loads of help! :rolleyes::D

hi cosmic, welcome to the forums. Oh, and post picture proof of you being a girl pls :D /joke

If you loved clannad, may i suggest Little busters? :)

haha thanks guys ^ ^ Knew someone would say post a pic! Little Busters? Okay I shall look into it! Thanks again xx

Yeah just anything made by key will be good for you.

Also I recommend E.F A fairy tale of two. If you like Clannad you will love a fairy tale of two!

Welcome to the EG forums!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8888[/ATTACH]

Welcome.

That must be from the Higurashi anime by Studio Deen, right butler?

I hope so too. And welcome to EG. :D

haha thanks guy :D

speaking of clannad, I kind of confused for these.

I havent watch it for anime series

I do that for purpose because I know there is VN ver for story

I want suggestion, which one I should playing first?Anime or VN?

hear in outside, anime ver make we cry.

but in VN, I dont know people how to react. I choose not to read comment because afraid that maybe accidently read spoiler

sorry if too long :(

haha thanks guy :D

speaking of clannad, I kind of confused for these.

I havent watch it for anime series

I do that for purpose because I know there is VN ver for story

I want suggestion, which one I should playing first?Anime or VN?

hear in outside, anime ver make we cry.

but in VN, I dont know people how to react. I choose not to read comment because afraid that maybe accidently read spoiler

sorry if too long :(

Always Always Always VN first. Both the VN and Anime for Clannad are very good, but you should definitely play the VN first. The anime will be a nice summary after you finish the VN.

oooooh new victi.....i mean new members...welcome welcome.. *gives the new members a piece of choco cake *

if you want more cake let me know! you can solve puzzles and get a cake as your just reward!

remember switch troll sama .inc gives you the best entertainment , JUST the way you want it!

• 2 months later...

hello.

Names Vexsis, I was born during the 7th day of the 6th month in the 1992nd year. so I guess that rubbish means im 21.

my favorite VN is Shuffle (just biding my time for a essence+ translation)

favorite anime is Bleach. Manga is Kiseijuu.

I have hazel green eyes and I love long walks on the beach.....PFFT! nah im really just some loser sitting in front of a computer typing out this intro.

hope to get along with you guys and build some memories that I will most likely forget in a week or so :)

hello.

Names Vexsis, I was born during the 7th day of the 6th month in the 1992nd year. so I guess that rubbish means im 21.

I have hazel green eyes and I love long walks on the beach.....PFFT! nah im really just some loser sitting in front of a computer typing out this intro.

hope to get along with you guys and build some memories that I will most likely forget in a week or so :)

Welcome to the forum. Drop by the shoutbox if you desire a intelligent convo.

hello.

"hope to get along with you guys and build some memories that I will most likely forget in a week or so :)"

Son, (or sir? older than me that's for sure) may you not fall into darkness and corruption.

Anyways welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here