What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finished de capo

what a pain

I know that feeling, I'm playing it now...

I've read Sakura's route, the writing sucked at levels that I didn't belive possible and to boot the story was lame; I'm now halfway through Nemu's route and to my surprise the writing still sucks, but less than before.

Ended up finishing MLAF for a couple different routes. You really do have to treat this VN as one big parody. In that case, a lot of things make sense (like Takeru being a much bigger idiot than MLE). MLAF makes fun of different subjects in the ML series and some show called "24".

Kamidori is fun, but not because of it's (lack of) story. You very much have to treat it like an RGP to enjoy it.

kamidori is a 6yo rpg game..

and nothing more than that...

and its depressing not to have proper story in the game..

other than Serawi's and Melodiana~~

while DC on the other hand...

its all because of fucked up translation and grammar

kamidori is a 6yo rpg game..

A 6 year old RPG game...with H-scenes! That said, I agree the lack of any sort of cohesive plot 90% of the time is annoying, because it could have been really good, otherwise. Oh well.

I'm slowly, slowly reading Kira Kira. It's pretty much what it says on the tin. Not that I expected much more, mind you.

A 6 year old RPG game...with H-scenes! That said, I agree the lack of any sort of cohesive plot 90% of the time is annoying, because it could have been really good, otherwise. Oh well.

I'm slowly, slowly reading Kira Kira. It's pretty much what it says on the tin. Not that I expected much more, mind you.

well...the H scenes aint that good..

except for certain scenes for Yuela,Serawi and the awesome Melodiana!!!!!

you can just finish up Kirari's route as fast as you can...

then get the other 2 before true route..

btw..i like the other 2 more than kirari herself >.>

I like the story but some the slap stick comedy didn't work for me.

I always feel that since the comedy is originally intended for jap audience, translating and modifying it to English make some of the joke look weird and corny. -.-

And sometimes it's hard to take the story seriously after all that funny (borderline retarded) stuff in the common route.

I feel Kotori's route was best since it was so heart wrenching. Lucia comes in a close second. And Akane comes in third, because her vulernablity was really good.

Mine would be Moon/Terra & Oppai>Akane>Lucia>Kotori>Shizuru>Chihaya.

Finished Rewrite. I give it 8/10. I like the story but some the slap stick comedy didn't work for me. I feel Kotori's route was best since it was so heart wrenching. Lucia comes in a close second. And Akane comes in third, because her vulernablity was really good.

Moon > Terra > Akane+Lucia >Kotori+shizuru>chihaya

I FINALLY got around to playing all the way through G-Senjou. First time I tried to play it I was using a computer that I had to share with other people and they got all naggy about me monopolizing the computer so I ended up only getting to the point ransom swap cat and mouse part before I had to give up. I gotta say It's prolly one of if not THE best VN I've completed in a long time. I really wanted to beat the living hell out eiichi tho but I tend to feel that way about every character who fits into the "secondary male who thinks hes gods gift to women" role anyway.

A testament to how much i loved it is the fact that I actually intentionally went about getting the bad endings which is something I pretty much never do. That and making a an ever so slightly altered picture Kyosuke in God mode as my new avatar tho I admit when reduced to the required size it's a little hard to make out the difference.

I FINALLY got around to playing all the way through G-Senjou. First time I tried to play it I was using a computer that I had to share with other people and they got all naggy about me monopolizing the computer so I ended up only getting to the point ransom swap cat and mouse part before I had to give up. I gotta say It's prolly one of if not THE best VN I've completed in a long time. I really wanted to beat the living hell out eiichi tho but I tend to feel that way about every character who fits into the "secondary male who thinks hes gods gift to women" role anyway.

A testament to how much i loved it is the fact that I actually intentionally went about getting the bad endings which is something I pretty much never do. That and making a an ever so slightly altered picture Kyosuke in God mode as my new avatar tho I admit when reduced to the required size it's a little hard to make out the difference.

I must agree with you. Another who knows the greatness of G-senjou

It's not quite an eroge, rather a normal VN. But I finished episode one of Dysfunctional systems and I simply loved it!

The story was interesting, the characters were well thought out, it was original and didn't stick straight to all story VN traditions, and the best part of the whole thing was the soundtrack, The soundtrack was fantastic!

I can't wait for episode two.

It's not quite an eroge, rather a normal VN. But I finished episode one of Dysfunctional systems and I simply loved it!

The story was interesting, the characters were well thought out, it was original and didn't stick straight to all story VN traditions, and the best part of the whole thing was the soundtrack, The soundtrack was fantastic!

I can't wait for episode two.

Hm, well that sounds very promising. Another worthwhile title to grab!