What Manga Are You Reading Right Now?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Reading Akame ga Kill. I have a love/hate relationship with mangas that don't hesitate to kill off their characters and this one leans more to the "love" side.

I once started that, but never continued it for some reason, didn't have too many chapters back then though. I do remember however:

that 2 of the 3 characters that seemed like they were going to be the main characters were killed off in the first chapter indeed :D

I'm currently reading "Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria" Enjoying it to the fullest. First time that I actually want to make time to read something.

Edited by Cru3l
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished All you need is kill.

The start is pretty interesting and the artist is the same guy who did Death Note so every chapter looks really good. The ending was sorta meh but satisfying at least, I recommend it since its a short read of like 18 chapters.

• 1 month later...

Not in the mood to start reading a new manga series, too many ongoing ones I'm keeping track of. (Nisekoi, Utsuho, Yamada and 7 Witches (Yankee-kun to Megane-chan's ending was SHIT though), Akame ga Kill, Fuuka and Nanatsu no Taizai are a few off the top of my head).

OEL webcomics however, are pretty nice for casual reading. Following Chosen (same author as Insert Life Here), Questionable Content, XKCD and Dumbing of Age..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Koe no Katachi, really good so far. First ongoing manga that I've actually started reading, but it's ending in November.

Waited for it to end then waited a big longer for whatever reason, just finished it. Definitely worth a read with themes of redemption and how to make your voice be heard was prevalent throughout. 9/10.

Reading a Web Novel... since, no thread for novels is listed, I will posted here.

Moonlight Sculptor.

Interesting read, something new... even if the whole virtual reality gist is becoming a common thing. Still reading it so, I can't give much thought into the story progression/etc.

Edited by Cru3l
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"KissXsis. anyone still reading this?"

I still read it every now and then. The last couple of chapters were... meh, on hold for now, till further notice.

Seems like people are getting on the "Mushoku Tensei" bandwagon, hu. Good story but... with a few arbitrary and contradictory moments just to fit the story progression.