Kamidori Alchemy Meister

I finally finished kamidori, whew. I did Yuela's route in my first playthrough, currently at a Serawi H-scene in NG+ lol. Did anyone do Emilita's route at all?

I did Serawi first, now am working my way through Yuela's route. However, the game play is dragging on a bit for me. I haven't given up yet, as I do want to learn the story bits I haven't yet. But I doubt I will get to Emi's route any time soon.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally finished kamidori, whew. I did Yuela's route in my first playthrough, currently at a Serawi H-scene in NG+ lol. Did anyone do Emilita's route at all?

I did emelita's route first and now doing Yuela's route but I haven't touched Kamidori in a while. I knew I shouldn't have started something else. It might take me a while to get back to Kamidori now... lol.

Also it seems Yuela is the most popular of the 3 main girls. If you haven't played her route first then you'll most likely play her the second time around.

Also it seems Yuela is the most popular of the 3 main girls. If you haven't played her route first then you'll most likely play her the second time around.

Actually, I left the best to the last xD, I started with Emelita's, then Serawi's, rested a couple days, and now I'm battling Yuela's xD (btw those mascot characters are pretty badass, they are my best 4 after Wil and Yuela :o )

the level up is RNG Based, it's determined at the start of each turn, so you could save/reload and attack the next turn if you think the stat boost during level up on a given turn isn't good enough.

There`s also a way to reset your level to 1 but keep your status :cool: Then keep level up :rolleyes: Ultil your status max 100 all, there are some iten that help u rise your status too but hard to find, sometime strong monster will drop it too :D

There`s also a way to reset your level to 1 but keep your status :cool: Then keep level up :rolleyes: Ultil your status max 100 all, there are some iten that help u rise your status too but hard to find, sometime strong monster will drop it too :D

It will only work if the character was born in the nya kingdom though.

loving this game.

currently on 1st playthrough, on Emelita's route.

after enhancing her Sage Robe, she can finally hold her own.

her Prayer Grounds quest was soo tough till i enhance that robe.

Oh same here back when I have to do that. But yeah her sage robe kicks ass until you get her NG+ Gothic costume. That is real good.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never actually heard of the existance of a harem route in Kamidori, only the three main routes seperately. I know there are some threesome scenes involving the gothic outfits, but I don't even know who they involve because I haven't gotten them yet (damn beads are ridiculous to get)