Kamidori Alchemy Meister

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well with her sage costume, you can eventually get her a skill called Soul Shield and and Soul Shield I blocks 10% of non-magic damage. At Soul Shield 3 it's 30%. Really makes her less squishy. Though I haven't solved the range problem she has. Even though for me she's powerful at range, she barely even gets to attack.

Yeah I have that already, but I guess I'm with you on the range to attack issue. I just haven't had much luck having her pull her weight around like some of the other characters.

where can you get the Sanctified Necklace for the quest?

Mutate an angel's necklace. That's the only way in the first playthough. Fill your workshop with cauldrons or forges with + mutate %, and then save before making 10 angel necklaces. If you don't get at least one, load your game. Shouldn't take long at all to mutate at least one.

Oh, yeah I'm leveling everyone. I tend to choose the lowest level to deploy first. And those of you neglecting Aht... will be kicking yourself. After the plot points, she becomes a powerhouse. Not quite a Yuela, but she's pretty crazy. Her low move before the plot upgrade made using her difficult at first, but she gets so much better.

I like the Dryad(yuriwhatsits, but they are basically Dryads) too, they make for pretty awesome archers. Both of them with Serawi can mow down whole groups of enemies, especially if you equip them with snipe skills.

I'd say my weakest character at the moment has got to be either Wil or Emelita. And I tend to lean towards the latter, because she's so squishy. She may be a great mage, but lacks the range of Suina or Kohakuren. Also, for some reason the game constantly wants to make me bash things over the head with her staves instead of casting magic. Frustrates me.

Just got the Reaper, and the 2nd Angel girl, so I'm not as sure about them yet, so I'll have to get back on that later.

As to running the shop... I don't let anyone clerk anymore, as my money issues are non-existent. Good use of the Ful's Mill accessory really makes selling stuff in the shop a low priority. And if I ever did need to sell stuff, I can put a bunch of people into being clerks, then use the time passing thing in the lower left of the city screen. Then after stuff sells, I just take everyone out again and let the guild clerk handle what's left. Some of those levels you need every last character you can get... that angel attack one... jeebus.

Tbh all of the characters are good, I didn't find any to be rly bad. I just hate slow ones, with 2 Move -.- . Even after Aht gets "buffed" she's still slow. I used Sunora accessory to lower Res and Con and increase Str, otherwise no one can kill her but she can't kill anyone either or it takes too long.

The reason that you don't get the magic attack option is if you're in the other "room", since you can't use magic through walls. You need to have a clear shot at the target - Same room or in line of sight(on doorways) and the monster needs to be at the required range. Emelita will get the melee attack only option if she can move further then the range of the spell(she has 3 Move and 2 range on spells). E.g. Suina has range 3 on Water Volley, while Emelita has range 2 on Homing Missile. That's why it's a bit of a problem to use.

Archers are nice because most of the early bosses (rocktoise, rym dragons, etc.) get raped by Wind pretty badly. Of course you can use any char with the correct weapon for weakness, but Flurry is so good :> .

Edited by killerinsidee
Tbh all of the characters are good, I didn't find any to be rly bad. I just hate slow ones, with 2 Move -.- . Even after Aht gets "buffed" she's still slow. I used Sunora accessory to lower Res and Con and increase Str, otherwise no one can kill her but she can't kill anyone either or it takes too long.

Not sure if we are talking about the same buff event. After you get the training montage plot point with her and Wil against the three main heroine her move raises to 4, the same as most everyone else without using move increasing gems. Though I think a couple others gain a move at a class change on their own. Like Crayl, I think he's at 5 move. As to Aht not being able to kill anything... maybe you got screwed on the random stat raises(assuming those are even random)? My Aht can kill just about anything if using the proper claws, and even when not, the rock throw ability comes in handy.

This is all for around a level 33-35ish level, as most of my characters are currently. (Yuela is level 50 -.-)

Edited by Haika
Not sure if we are talking about the same buff event. After you get the training montage plot point with her and Wil against the three main heroine her move raises to 4, the same as most everyone else without using move increasing gems. Though I think a couple others gain a move at a class change on their own. Like Crayl, I think he's at 5 move. As to Aht not being able to kill anything... maybe you got screwed on the random stat raises(assuming those are even random)? My Aht can kill just about anything if using the proper claws, and even when not, the rock throw ability comes in handy.

This is all for around a level 33-35ish level, as most of my characters are currently. (Yuela is level 50 -.-)

I ment after the Cleaning quest, so she's still slow for me. Dunno if stat rises are random.

I ment after the Cleaning quest, so she's still slow for me. Dunno if stat rises are random.

i don't think that they are random since i loaded mine after they gain a lvl hoping that it would be different but it was still the same

Thanks to this game I'm losing sleep, but I can't stop playing! It caught me totally by surprise too, and thanks to the story, graphics and gameplay I am pretty much bound to play it. ... Well, I'm off to play some more.

i don't think that they are random since i loaded mine after they gain a lvl hoping that it would be different but it was still the same

They are random.

Q. Why do I get only HP/SP/FS on level ups?

A. When you level up, the game selects (via Random Number Generator and an invisible growth rate) which stats get increased. Growth rates vary depending on the character - for example, casters like Emiritta or Eliza tend to have high Magic growth and poor Physical growth, while pure physical characters, like Yuera, have high Physical, but low Magic growth. It's entirely possible for the generator to roll badly, giving you one stat increase (or on rare ocassion, no increases).

In addition, characters have maximum values for their stats, which on the stats screen, are depicted by a grey bar. The character's natural growth via level-up (expressed as light blue bars) cannot exceed these values, though equipment (expressed as dark blue bars) may exceed these values. The maximum values increase as the character reaches new tiers, with the greatest increases around level 50. If maximum values are attained for all stats, only HP/SP/FS can be increased any further (since there are no caps for these stats).

And for the last part about the greatest increase around lv 50, it's true. I had a load of growth items, and I found I could add a whole load more (25+), bringing all their stats above 100 (well, I think 100 + bonuses from items). That was kina insane.

Aht's movement is rather slow at the beginning, but later on you get some quests which make her much more powerful. There are also items which can improve movement.

Ahh yeah the cleaning part is just her H-scene. She will still be difficult for a while until you manage to get the other upgrade plot bits. I think you probably need to level both her and Wil, and be at a certain chapter to get to that point though. I suggest bats as a good way to level her, either in the mine or at the underground lake map with the area filled with dark bats on the same map as where you meet the Afnac(If you've gotten that far and know what I'm talking about). Really any melee focused mobs in large quantity will work, but bats seem a bit flimsy and easier to kill.

edit: Wow... "Iz Flavars so good..." Drunk Suina... nnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhh..... XD

Edited by Haika
so...does anyone know how to get the Hscenes with the eushully girlsÉ if there are any Hscenes with them at all (pretty sure there are)

Hard to say if they have full on H-scenes. As they don't have any segments in the 'replay' section of the extras. They have a bunch of CG's however. I just started my NG+ so haven't explored every bit of that just yet.

It's a puzzle. Atleast much more a puzzle then most maps. Anyways you have to get Wil to step on the events, not Uya or Kohakuren. (Spoiler on how to do it ->) To do this send Uya to the events and make a square next to it blue. Then have kohakuren use her displace skill on wil and teleport him to next to the event panel. Then a teleporter should appear underneath Wil. Use it. Rinse and repeat for the second event panel. (End of spoiler.) I suggest trying to figure out how yourself. It's much more more fun if you do that. I just put that there just in case you can't figure out a way at all.

How do you complete Kohakurens quest in the hot springs sidestory. I put both Uya and Kohakuren on the marked panels, but nothing happens. Any suggestions ?

Will needs to go to those panels. Kohakuren has a teleport ability. I was stuck on that for a while until I realized that.

Hey there!!, can someone please tell me how to increase te weapon skill fast?? and where can I see which level the weapon skill is?? because I got almost 4 S level and 1 M level weapons, but they are only for decoration now u.u

Hey there!!, can someone please tell me how to increase te weapon skill fast?? and where can I see which level the weapon skill is?? because I got almost 4 S level and 1 M level weapons, but they are only for decoration now u.u

Fight low level monsters really fast. I used to turn off combat and dungeon animations and run Peaceful Grounds. You kill those monsters really fast and you can gather wood there for money.

Fight low level monsters really fast. I used to turn off combat and dungeon animations and run Peaceful Grounds. You kill those monsters really fast and you can gather wood there for money.

then..to upgrade de weapon skill level I just need to kill a bunch of monsters??