Kamidori Alchemy Meister

I went with everything except the party members and remove enemy cap and I have the Lily bonus character.

If you didn't Party Members on NG+, then you won't get "NG+ only" members that you can't get in the first playthrough. At least i think...

Ok... something weird. Whoever translated this forgot some lines with tian and wil in a NG+ Quest.

Get the latest textfix from Seiha forum. According to the translator, the Tian part got fixed in the last update.

Edited by killerinsidee
  • Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you didn't Party Members on NG+, then you won't get "NG+ only" members that you can't get in the first playthrough. At least i think...

No, the NG+ characters are seperate. Party Members just lets you keep all your unlocked party members so you can use them in battle, although they have no scenes until you do unlock them.

No, the NG+ characters are seperate. Party Members just lets you keep all your unlocked party members so you can use them in battle, although they have no scenes until you do unlock them.
Ah, my bad. Got it confused with " Character Levels " option.

Oh god, how I wish to play it right now. God darnit laptop, god darnit.

What's wrong with it ? :/

Edited by killerinsidee
Ah, my bad. Got it confused with " Character Levels " option.

What's wrong with it ? :/

Well, it's been broken for a month now.

Got invited by my father to spend a week with him, so here I am, using his laptop to just browse the internet. And of course, I don't want to download it on his laptop.. that wouldn't be right. Needless to say, if my own laptop had been functional, I'd be having a good time! :

o.o ok that was freaky. I was farming in the Yuidora Mine, waiting to see if another rocktortise would show up in the training ground map. And while Yuela was sitting around at about turn 35/40 a message popped up. 'Something has lost it's way.' A monster appeared right behind Yuela, a glowing purple, rabbit doll, level 40 demon thing(was named Spina Protol). Yuela was about level 34, and equipped with her newly powered up Eastern Moon, and a Ful's Mill. She handily killed it in one round, and I got 2 gold bar treasures worth 10k each.

The depth of the game never ceases to amaze me. Now I'm all paranoid and want to loiter around in all the other maps just to see if anything might show up. XD

Yeah he appears at turn 35 on some already beat maps. If you wait till turn 35 before you kill the reaper the Reaper appears instead of him.

But you beat him at level 34? Damn Then I can beat him whenever I want then since almost all my characters are 40+. I'm off to kill him now!

Alright, I'm at chapter 4 and when I enter Blitz Moors, the event map where I'm suppose to make a memory with Yuela before she goes home, there's no slot for the units to send out, and when I enter Begin Battle they talk at the start but they're invincible and I can't move to the event point. Is this glitch? am I f*cked?

Alright, I'm at chapter 4 and when I enter Blitz Moors, the event map where I'm suppose to make a memory with Yuela before she goes home, there's no slot for the units to send out, and when I enter Begin Battle they talk at the start but they're invincible and I can't move to the event point. Is this glitch? am I f*cked?

What? If you mean you don't have any units deployed, you can just click the "Select Unit" button in the bottom left, and place them near a home base (the squares will be lit up where you can place them). Then you can move those characters. I managed to get to the event point once (starting from the top left home base), but it's no different from the time running out.

Yeah he appears at turn 35 on some already beat maps. If you wait till turn 35 before you kill the reaper the Reaper appears instead of him.

But you beat him at level 34? Damn Then I can beat him whenever I want then since almost all my characters are 40+. I'm off to kill him now!

Yeah... Yuela is just crazily overpowered. I have her skills set with Heaven Moon Dance, Flurry I, Evasion II, and then either mine or sword flash I, I think she was on mine for the farming. Really it's her crazy evasion that makes her such a powerhouse. She can do massive damage and just not get hit. I did the Thunder Dragon quests(the 2nd one anyway) by putting her in front of it, and having Wil with Rally and Rune Enhance behind her. As a result she's about 10 levels higher than all my other team. ;/

The other interesting encounter I've run into is the Treasure Putetto. The thing is nigh invincible to everything, and runs away quickly. Really reminds me of metal slimes from Dragon Warrior. Anyone had any luck catching one of these?

Edited by Haika
No, no, I mean the "Select Units" where you choose who to send out, that itself is not there, it's invincible.

Invincible:

in·vin·ci·ble/inˈvinsəbəl/

Adjective:

Too powerful to be defeated or overcome: "an invincible warrior".

Invisible:

in·vis·i·ble/inˈvizəbəl/

Adjective:

Unable to be seen; not visible to the eye.

Wait, are you talking about when you go into the map? It's supposed to be empty, you select your units and where to deploy them when you're in the map, with the select units thing in there, or by the party button at the top. If I'm wrong, please upload a screenshot so I can get a clearer idea of what's wrong.

Yeah... Yuela is just crazily overpowered. I have her skills set with Heaven Moon Dance, Flurry I, Evasion II, and then either mine or sword flash I, I think she was on mine for the farming. Really it's her crazy evasion that makes her such a powerhouse. She can do massive damage and just not get hit. I did the Thunder Dragon quests(the 2nd one anyway) by putting her in front of it, and having Wil with Rally and Rune Enhance behind her. As a result she's about 10 levels higher than all my other team. ;/

The other interesting encounter I've run into is the Treasure Putetto. The thing is nigh invincible to everything, and runs away quickly. Really reminds me of metal slimes from Dragon Warrior. Anyone had any luck catching one of these?

Yep, Yuela is op. I did the 1vs5 arena rank B (vs giants) at lvl 23 or something. She dodged every attack, while they could 1 shot her.

I killed a few Treasure Putettos with archers mostly. Think you will hit it for 1 most of the time. Characters that have extra attack chance like Flurry work nicely.

Edit: Ful's Mill is the best item in the game.

Edited by killerinsidee
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1670[/ATTACH]

The select units boxes where you input who you deploy to the dungeon is gone

At the moment im just doing other quest and see if that does anything

Just press begin combat you can choose unit later :cool:

Well just played my fist NG+ Map/dungeon thing and damn the third part is a bitch. I can't kill fast enough to not lose. I wish I brought over all my characters cause then I could have Uya, and the dragon guy, and the reaper, and the second angel chick. Also I wish I opted to remove the enemy level caps so I could train my neglected characters (Sharty and Crayl) and train my good characters so I can beat that level 50 map easier.

Well just played my fist NG+ Map/dungeon thing and damn the third part is a bitch. I can't kill fast enough to not lose. I wish I brought over all my characters cause then I could have Uya, and the dragon guy, and the reaper, and the second angel chick. Also I wish I opted to remove the enemy level caps so I could train my neglected characters (Sharty and Crayl) and train my good characters so I can beat that level 50 map easier.

Am i the only one that's leveling all characters ? :/

Am i the only one that's leveling all characters ? :/

Personally i left out the forest sprite twins to tend the shop, and i'm rarely using Aht, water monster and fox girl. Apart from those, all my other characters have about equal level.

Personally i left out the forest sprite twins to tend the shop, and i'm rarely using Aht, water monster and fox girl. Apart from those, all my other characters have about equal level.

I rly hate Ath and Sharty tbh, but need to level them to get their quests :

Oh, yeah I'm leveling everyone. I tend to choose the lowest level to deploy first. And those of you neglecting Aht... will be kicking yourself. After the plot points, she becomes a powerhouse. Not quite a Yuela, but she's pretty crazy. Her low move before the plot upgrade made using her difficult at first, but she gets so much better.

I like the Dryad(yuriwhatsits, but they are basically Dryads) too, they make for pretty awesome archers. Both of them with Serawi can mow down whole groups of enemies, especially if you equip them with snipe skills.

I'd say my weakest character at the moment has got to be either Wil or Emelita. And I tend to lean towards the latter, because she's so squishy. She may be a great mage, but lacks the range of Suina or Kohakuren. Also, for some reason the game constantly wants to make me bash things over the head with her staves instead of casting magic. Frustrates me.

Just got the Reaper, and the 2nd Angel girl, so I'm not as sure about them yet, so I'll have to get back on that later.

As to running the shop... I don't let anyone clerk anymore, as my money issues are non-existent. Good use of the Ful's Mill accessory really makes selling stuff in the shop a low priority. And if I ever did need to sell stuff, I can put a bunch of people into being clerks, then use the time passing thing in the lower left of the city screen. Then after stuff sells, I just take everyone out again and let the guild clerk handle what's left. Some of those levels you need every last character you can get... that angel attack one... jeebus.

Edited by Haika

I'd say my weakest character at the moment has got to be either Wil or Emelita. And I tend to lean towards the latter, because she's so squishy. She may be a great mage, but lacks the range of Suina or Kohakuren. Also, for some reason the game constantly wants to make me bash things over the head with her staves instead of casting magic. Frustrates me.

Well with her sage costume, you can eventually get her a skill called Soul Shield and and Soul Shield I blocks 10% of non-magic damage. At Soul Shield 3 it's 30%. Really makes her less squishy. Though I haven't solved the range problem she has. Even though for me she's powerful at range, she barely even gets to attack.