Kamidori Alchemy Meister

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm is there some special requirement to see Yuela's measurement scene? I already have Aht at lvl 6 but nothing happens.

You have to have the enough materials to make her first new clothes in order to see it. It should happen automatically when you go home if you have the mats. Atleast I'm pretty sure.

That also reminds me you have to have the recipe for her first new clothes too and I don't remember when you get it. I know it has something to do with Aht though.

Edited by superBlast
Question : Quest No.143 - How can I make a Sanctified Necklace ? Or where i can find it

I`m in Yuela`s route, chaper 7

It is a morph from the angel necklace, make 10 of them in one time and you'll have one or two.

Question : Quest No.143 - How can I make a Sanctified Necklace ? Or where i can find it

I`m in Yuela`s route, chaper 7

Only way to do this quest on first gameplay is to produce Angel necklaces, there is a chance for it to mutate into Sanctified when synthezizng.

So is the deadbeat dungeon for basically cheating purposes? Does the title change anything in the game?

It's easy money there. I haven't tryed it myself, but according to other people it doesn't effect anything except you get some "Deadbeat" sign in your workshop or something. You can remove that sign by killing some boss there in late chapters(think it was Ch. 7, not sure).

Edited by killerinsidee

Oh man.... I feel incredibly stupid right now. I'm on Chapter 9 and I just found out I change skills and equipment in the middle of battle. Man this game would have been 3 or 4 times easier if I'd known that.

Please tell me I'm not the only one went through pretty much the whole game without knowing this.

Oh man.... I feel incredibly stupid right now. I'm on Chapter 9 and I just found out I change skills and equipment in the middle of battle. Man this game would have been 3 or 4 times easier if I'd known that.

Please tell me I'm not the only one went through pretty much the whole game without knowing this.

I found this out about chapter 5, so you aren't alone. It's very useful to change to proper elemental weapons when needed.

mmmm ice tunic ero scene. Nothing like a hot wetsuit to make me happy. ^.^

That said, anyone else think Yuela's multi-elemental armor really seems to make her look chubby? I know it's a very superficial and shallow thing for me to be thinking, but the way the armor looks seems to disruptive compared to the other sleek designs.

mmmm ice tunic ero scene. Nothing like a hot wetsuit to make me happy. ^.^

That said, anyone else think Yuela's multi-elemental armor really seems to make her look chubby? I know it's a very superficial and shallow thing for me to be thinking, but the way the armor looks seems to disruptive compared to the other sleek designs.

I have no idea. The only clothes I upgraded enough for a H-scene is Emelita's Sage costume thing. But it's also my favorite costume too (That I've seen so far. I think I'm missing 3 more). Long hair Emelita is waaaaay better looking then her default short hair. Plus the costume itself looks cool too.

I have no idea. The only clothes I upgraded enough for a H-scene is Emelita's Sage costume thing. But it's also my favorite costume too (That I've seen so far. I think I'm missing 3 more). Long hair Emelita is waaaaay better looking then her default short hair. Plus the costume itself looks cool too.

I can agree with the long hair comment. Though I'll probably be doing Emelita's route last of the three. As far as I know, you can only get the ero scenes of the main three heroines when you are on their route. Along with needing to level and see the story points for the mana to get the armors and the like. It's pretty complicated, part of why I'm enjoying the game so much.

Though I am curious, now that you are in NG+, what all carries over? I assume experience and items/money? Do the armors keep the enhancements and skills and the like?

XD A lot of JRPGs allow you to do this, even the really older ones. But I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't know there WAS NOT a specific turn order for your characters - that you could click on their icon and choose whoever you want to move first, not forced to go in the order of whom you picked to use - until chapter 3. I wasted a lot of turns with characters and wasn't able to make full use of their movement because characters would be so close together. >_

I can agree with the long hair comment. Though I'll probably be doing Emelita's route last of the three. As far as I know, you can only get the ero scenes of the main three heroines when you are on their route. Along with needing to level and see the story points for the mana to get the armors and the like. It's pretty complicated, part of why I'm enjoying the game so much.

Though I am curious, now that you are in NG+, what all carries over? I assume experience and items/money? Do the armors keep the enhancements and skills and the like?

Here's a pic from the guide/tips thingy that the people who translated the game.

http://games.seiha.org/kami/ng+.jpg

Party Members means inheriting party members as clone characters (will not trigger events until normally recruited)

Lily/Leguna/S.Golem require clearing the Extra Stories to become available.

So you can choose what you wanna carry over. I think the skills carry over with the level and the clothes go with the equipment. I went with everything except the party members and remove enemy cap and I have the Lily bonus character. I'm not sure about her powers yet since she starts a Lvl. 1 but when you get access to your workshop you can choose to make her look like an adult, teenager, or a loli. So that's awesome but there's no events for her at all so that means no H-scenes for her T-T.

Edit:

Ok... something weird. Whoever translated this forgot some lines with tian and wil in a NG+ Quest.

Untitled.png

I have no idea what that says lol. I guess it's about demonfolk since that is the new quest that appeared. Just wondering if anybody else got this too.

Edited by superBlast