Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Here`s the link : Kamidori Full CG save.zip

PS: How to use

- Download and extract it

- Open Saveopen.exe and it will open the save game file in local in case u don`t know about it

(C:\Users\"Your currnet name"\AppData\Local\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター\save)

- Back up your Save.dat in the save game folder

- Overwrite your Save.dat with the one i give you

- Done :cool:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're visiting your shop there should be in the upper right cornor a symbol with wood and stuff, click on it.

You also need some special items for upgrading your rooms, please remember this.

Hopefully I'm right, I sadly don't remember most of the things anymore...

Edited by OneManArmy

How to do step by step .....

0. Go int to your home

1. Press Remodel

2. Press Expand Room / Store / Workshop or Reclaim Yard

To Upgrade them you need Soil, Stone, Orb, Wood, ... (I don`t remember ... ) U can find them in mine or in the woodland, etc or make them like Good Stone, Grade A Stone, etc, bla bla bla

That`s all :p

No but just use this savegame.

Used that savegame 2 days after i downloaded kamidori, since the game's story sucks and i didn't have much time to grind through to the game (although the gameplay is "fun"), i skipped it and watched all them CG's instantly. Don't do this often with VN's though.

Used that savegame 2 days after i downloaded kamidori, since the game's story sucks and i didn't have much time to grind through to the game (although the gameplay is "fun"), i skipped it and watched all them CG's instantly. Don't do this often with VN's though.

well, it takes me 2 months before using last resorts such as guides and save files

Well I somehow can understand you, the chars and story were totally shitty but well, it was all about the gameplay anyway.

I also liked the story... except for the loli route...

I didnt get to play through that route.

My graphics card exploded midway into Yuela's route.

That was a month ago, Still 3 months til i can play another VN.