Kamidori Alchemy Meister

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i finally found a way to clear the quest "Training with emilita" at chap4, emilita route :

1 download spoileral and the ssg that erogeking linked on the last page of this thread.

2 add 300 hp to Wil.

3 clear the quest.

4 remove the 300 hp.

5 thank Erogeking.

Seriously, i think eushully admitted that everyone would play Yuela route on first playthrough so you have ng+ bonus to pass that quest during your next playthrough...

Its a shame to use spoileral but after grinding during hours and still not succeeding but it was the only choice. Now i have Wil and Emilita lvl 30+ at chap 4, clothes maxed up, 5000+ ranking, 200k money etc etc : i guess the game will be super easy for a while...

Has anyone have any luck with Cheatengine yet? I just want to "add" some ingredients and such.

Use the SpoilerAl thing erogeking posted, it lets you change people's stats (though some change back upon level up), and add some basic ingredients like ore, wood, thread, etc. It doesn't do all the ingredients, but it's better than nothing.

And if you can't understand Japanese just hook it up to Translator Aggregator ^^ It does take a while to figure out what to do to understand the tabs, but at least it makes more sense than guessing.

I'll get some pictures if needs be.

Ok

step 1 download spoilerAL

step 2 KAMT2.ssg put this file in ssg folder it in the spoilerAL main folder

Now then

SpoilerAl01.jpg NOTE: NEW SCRIPT IS BY (creator) Slash32

Click process, select SpoilerAL.exe from the list and click attach.

New script is translated.

SpoilerAl02.jpg

SpoilerAl03.jpg

SpoilerAl04.jpg

SpoilerAl05.jpg

Edited by Avenger

cool thanks avenger to be honest i had no idea what the tabs said i just clicked whatever and tried to figure out what it changed lol

and if you have problem with a characters stats going back to normal after lvl up just make your character lvl 999 it's impossible to lvl above it that's what i did thanks to this game i have had a massive amount of loss of sleep but today i got to much i just went to bed at 4pm and woke up at 9.46 am so i just got 17 hours of sleep lol

does anybody know how to finish the Quest No. 118 Bridge Repairs?

i already have 20 wood and good wood

If you have the stuff, just go to spiritual woods and stand on the event marker on the bridge. If I recall correctly, that quest had a 10 day limit, so if you've been to other places after accepting the quest you can't do it.

Found an updated and translated .ssg, much much better and easier to understand

Ok

step 1 download spoilerAL

step 2 KAMT2.ssg put this file in ssg folder it in the spoilerAL main folder

Now then

Open all the things: Kamidori and SpoilerAl

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1504[/ATTACH]

NOTE:

NEW SCRIPT IS BY (creator) Slash32

YOU DO NOT NEED TRANSLATOR AGGREGATOR, IT IS ALREADY TRANSLATED

Click process, select SpoilerAL.exe from the list and click attach.

New script is translated.

Edited by Avenger

Ugh, that dumb bridge quest. I even reloaded before I advanced into the next chaptor and took my time gathering wood in the forest 1-8 pieces at a time, had 60 some wood, and it still wasn't enough by the time the quest came around. -.- Eventually I just let it fail, wasn't a good place to gather base wood anywhere really, and you need so much of it, it's rather annoying.

ok i'm stuck on chapeter 6 i have no idea what i'm meant to do im currently doing the quest deal with misanshell. i have checked everywhere etc map items nothing i just dont what to do

Edited by erogeking

To finish a chapter you have to complete the quests listed in the mission panel in info menu, but i guess you already know that..

By the way, i cant download your new translated script for spoiler al, it says 404.