Do you play VNs using a walkthrough?

Do you use a walkthrough when you play VNs?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use a walkthrough when you play VNs?

• Yeah, I use a walkthrough
    • Nope, I don't use a walkthrough
    • It depends on the VN

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only two VNs i use walkthrough are- dacapo(where to find what character is confusing) and 999:nine person,nine hours,nine doors(I got all bad endings and still doesn't reach true ending so i have no choice but to use walkthrough)

Other than that,I play without walkthrough,

depends on the VN...

If the VN's choices are predictable or it has few choices... Then I don't need those walkthrough...

If the VN has tons of choices or a route order is needed to unlock certain things, I'll go for a walkthrough...

Example:

Clannad

It makes no sense to avoid f/sn's bad ends though, they were so freakin enjoyable.

well i certainly dun know fate stay night that much but i think thats the whole point there is bad endings, especially for us the fans of vn,

well just try to imagine or recall that moment (if you have any) when you can say "finally, i get it" when you finally get your good ending or even true ending without someone tip you off.

"believe me all of that night.... that time..... that frustration and all effort you put into it will be rewarded"