Yur Waifu of the month

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaede - Elfen Lied manga - Me

Kaede_Elfen_Lied_by_Syn_Ranger.png

NOT Nyu and NOT Lucy

Okay I'm only speaking for myself but I've to disagree with a lof of things.

I obviously have a so called waifu too but I don't have any intentions of owning her. So what's mashiro for me? I'll try to keep it short. She's actually the character which I felt in love with. And I'm not meaning just finding her awesome, I really have feelings for her. It's hard to explain but every time I see a picture of her I instantly feel better or want to hug her. Call me weird but that's how it is. If mashiro would be for real then I would like to have her as my girlfriend. But like I said, I'm not seeing her as an object to own, for me the word waifu descibes your feelings towards a character. And seriously, I also find this waifu of the month thread quiete stupid. Like I said in one of my previous comments, mashiro is my lifetime waifu, there's no need for another one. I'm totally devoted to her. So how would I react if somebody else calls mashiro his waifu? I would be actually happy because this person must have the same tastes like me. I may have strong feelings towards mashiro but I know that she's "just" a visual novel character. And I don't have any problems with speaking about this topic because...well these are my feelings right? Why should I hide them? So yeah, maybe I'm just an exception but that's my way of handle things.

Well I hope that at least one person got what I wanted to say.

dude (or dudette) I know (almost) exactly how you feel. Im the same way with Kaede, i truely fell in love with her.

Ok, I know I already posted one, but you'll let me put this one in when you see the pic.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2070[/ATTACH]

Happy April 1st

yeesh you like him more than my neice..... and thats a complement (i think)

Edited by warrof
added a picture and consolodated posts
  • 3 weeks later...

Meh dunno if anyone ever picked her, But Mato Yukoi from Black Rock Shooter :D ( When she's in Black Rock Shooter mode, Not the normal one )

http://www.back2gaming.com/wp-content/gallery/news/black_rock_shooter_0.png

How come I never knew this thread existed till now? o.O

Hm.... I'll go with my favorite, Illiya von Fries (I can't spell her full name by heart) (I changed her last name since she's now my wife for whatever reason.....) for the month... and the month after that... and the month after that... and so on and so forth.

I don't need a picture right? I'm too lazy to look for one.

Edited by superBlast