If a 2D girl was chosen to be with you in real life,who do you want it to be and why?

by the way..

for those whom have finish flyable heart..

i wonder if you notice

on mayuri and sakurako route...

you'll be warp to another reality when near the end..

at mayuri's route,,you'll find out that a certain person has died a.k.a sakurako...

butin sakurako route..

only you can save her

futhermore...

in alternative world...

if you follow yui's route..

you end up hearing your father is dead..like in mayuri's

but if you follow suzuno's....

you get to read the reason why all this happen to the MC

hoho... stop the spoilers... your urging me to play it!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'd have to say Lilly from Katawa Shoujo here. She has an amazing elegance, is quite smart, and even has a mischievous side. And I love the idea of sensual experiences while using touch more than sight.

• 4 months later...

I don't know for sure if I would stick with this option all the way but I guess Sumika from Muv-luv. I liked her so much that I never had the courage to complete any other routes of the game. That's why she is a perfect osananajimi in my book (I always prefer the more caring characters instead of the more cold ones and the ones that know the MC for more time than any other girl).

Edited by Hoshi_Akari

I want to say Riho from DEARDROPS, but that really wouldn't work out, she'd hate my outlook on life. So I'm gonna say Mami from Canvas 2, she seems like someone who could help me keep my shit together (and that's a full-time job!).

http://i.imgur.com/0BKsY.png

Edited by RussoTuristo

well yeah Kazuko ofcourse.

she's cute,reliable and strong

clumsy in a cute way.

her love is pure and shes sexy

ii could go on but maybe another time

Kazuko Kawakami when tech makes it possible ill make you mine

Edited by hyromaru
I want to say Riho from DEARDROPS, but that really wouldn't work out, she'd hate my outlook on life. So I'm gonna say Mami from Canvas 2, she seems like someone who could help me keep my shit together (and that's a full-time job!).

http://i.imgur.com/0BKsY.png

i prefer Tomoko XD

If a 2D girl was chosen to be with you in real life,who do you want it to be and why?

bitch please....i have a date looooooooooooooolz

please note that d above mentioned sentence is indeed a figment of switch samas imagination...(he is a hikikomori)

Motoko Kusanagi Aka Major from Ghost In The Shell (TV version not movie) I like her more In the tv show than the movies.

Smart

Sexy

Strong

Cyborg..No aging for her

She can be classified as a Femme fatale even though she rarely uses the skill.

(Femme fatale- is a mysterious and seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers in bonds of irresistible desire, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations. She is an archetype of literature and art. Her ability to entrance and hypnotize her victim with a spell was in the earliest stories seen as being literally supernatural)

I'm so hooked on the character:p

Edited by Breakthrough

I would say Kud ( Little Busters!, Kud Wafter ) given my lolicon characteristic and that her being "sensibly" innocent during her appearances in both Little Busters!. Also, her reactions when she faces unsolvable questions are also something I cannot resist. Of course her physical appearance would also be taken into account. I'm just completely owned by her face and "flaxen hair" :p