why vns with lolis are lame - subjective opinion.

Guest loppez

i would like to share my opinion with you guys. i noticed most of you dont

like my statement about lolis. thats why i will explain here what i mean when i

say "vns with lolis suck"

major thing is plot in such games is incredibly predictable or you could say: lolis

are just one big schematic. i found out, that you can use 2 ways to describe all lolis or vns with lolis.

in short: lolis in vns guarantee lame plot and "thin characters". here are this 2 ways:

1. lolis that protagonist "learn love" or learn how to fuck.

i think, it is about 80% of vns with lolis. (example - hoshizora)

2. vns including lolis with extremly retarded plot. (still with some part of 1.)

let me give you example of such a game. Wanko to Kurasou. what is this? its a game about pets you live with and you fuck. but dont worry. they look like humans.

check this. for you it may look just normal. but imagine normal guy who has never played vns. try to think how wierd it sounds. as you see this games are not only lame but also reeding them you became more stupid.

CONCLUSION: lolis provides lame plot and predictable characters.

listen, I have no 'loli fetish' myself, far from it. I personally enjoy mostly the mystery VN's.

But I know that you count for example 'rewrite' and 'saya no uta' among the 'retarted loli VN'. And that's why I do not agree, you link 'lolis' to 'bad plot'. And that's where I pity you, you can't even look past that it seems... And hell, even when you disregard those games and count only the nukige loli games, what gives you the right to judge others?

About your final argument about how others would look against it: I wonder what your (probably non existant) friends would think of you being on a site called 'erogegames.com' and playing h-games, (without lolis, WOW you're such a good guy) loppez.

Edited by radiantmadness

I acknowleage that your point of argurment are true to some degree.

but I dont thinks those two will made Loli VN suck

That is all, if you dont like loli than dont read them simple as that

Edit After some thinking both your argurments is not valid that much as I first reply

1. Learn Love? you can call that coming out of age stuff but of course we are talking about eroge here so obviously it will be about sexual stuff. Beside I thinks these lerning is made a character more cute and innocent before....you know

2. Weird plot: honestly the "weird plot" exist everywhere not only limited to loli

Edited by Exsilon
more opinion added
Guest loppez
l

About your final argument about how others would look against it: I wonder what your (probably non existant) friends would think of you being on a site called 'erogegames.com' and playing h-games, (without lolis, WOW you're such a good guy) loppez.

not sure whats the point of this. what my firends have to do with my opinion about lolis? wtf. you just wanted to say something to offend me, didnt you? still i will answer you. my friends know i can speak japanese and sometimes i watch anime. it will be not a big suprise to them when they see me playing something like fate stay night. keep in mind some vns have good story and are not look kiddy. in that vns i play so they won't be suprised beacause i play something good.

not sure whats the point of this. what my firends have to do with my opinion about lolis? wtf. you just wanted to say something to offend me, didnt you? still i will answer you. my friends know i can speak japanese and sometimes i watch anime. it will be not a big suprise to them when they see me playing something like fate stay night. keep in mind some vns have good story and are not look kiddy. in that vns i play so they won't be suprised beacause i play something good.

really laughing now, now you're offended? Please look at all you said to others in your previous posts :D And the reason I said that was because you were seemingly worrying about how others look at you if you would play loli-VN's in your first post.

anyhow, what are you worrying about then? If you're so self-confident about your views why do you have to state that they are correct? Just avoid the loli-VN's if you don't like 'em, and let the others free to enjoy them.

Final note: doesn't fate have a loli? (Ilya or something) XD

Edited by radiantmadness
isay "vns with lolis suck"

plot in such games is incredibly predictable or you could say: lolis

lolis in vns guarantee lame plot and "thin characters".

lolis that protagonist learn how to fuck.

vns including lolis with extremly retarded plot.

Wanko to Kurasou. a game about pets you live with and you fuck. but dont worry. they look like humans.

this games are not only lame but also reeding them you became more stupid.

I believe I've to inform you that so many people consider Wanko to Kurasou a decent VN and they also happens to like lolis (myself excluded) that you probably may have angered the majority of those who are viewing your thread.

forum is a place where

you share your view with others and read their response.

It is fine to hold a negative opinions over something, but it's annoying when the people who have it (you) will not shut up about it.

reeding them you became more stupid.

I believe this side effect applies exclusively to you and that explain your level :rolleyes: of intelligence.

note to admins: do not delete this thread just because you dont agree with me.

>Implying that Ivan delete your comment because he disagree with you.

>Implying that it has nothing to do with your behavior.

Your thread fail to add anything constructive other than "loli (a physical appearance trait) caused retarded VN plot because they are lolis" and "the VN has lolis, therefore it sucks." This is just another hate thread.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Ilya was in fsn but i didnt notice loli route in fsn.

i did mentioned that you were using PS2 relta nua >.>

and..there's always a loli route in most vn

unless you dont have the slightest idea that is...

plus..if you cant stand it..

you can always skip that route

Ok we get it loppez , you dont like lolis. Some other people do , and lolis have nothing to do about ruining or enhancing VN plot.

Lock thread pl0x.

I agree. Its true no everyone share the same kinks but at least you should respect what others like, just like you want people respect your own interests.

Lock thread pl0x.

NO, DON'T LOCK IT!!

This is not vndb, where agressive, overly eager bureaucratic mods lock, close and censor everything that might be controversial. This place should be free, even for trolls and dicks to post their stuff. Beat 'em with your arguments or flames, don't rely on censorship.

Show Yorhel and Gabe that it's just plain stupid to stop the conversations for a "clean" "hygenic" forum.

This place should be free, even for trolls and dicks to post their stuff.

......I'm not sure I like where this is going.

Beat 'em with your arguments

Arguing with a troll? lol :rolleyes: Yeah, let's do that, everyone! /sarcasm

Show Yorhel and Gabe that it's just plain stupid to stop the conversations for a "clean" "hygenic" forum.

If you were referring to "this VNDB thread", I would have to agree with Yorhel decision. It was wise of him to lock it.

lol Gerard, how come you always instantly appear and deny my points on every forum^^

What is a stupid thread? Seems like a philosophical question. I, for example, find threads like "What do you think about the user above you" completely silly and stupid. Still, many love those threads and keep them going. Do I demand a lock? No, of course not.

In the end, there are basically two ways to deal with this topic:

1. All hail Overlord Dickhead and destroy everything he might dislike!!!!!

2. Well, I don't like it, but like that Polish chick said: "freedom is always the freedom of dissenters"

VNDB decided to go with 1.

I hope Ivan prefers 2.

lol Gerard, how come you always instantly appear and deny my points on every forum^^

Our community is small to begin with. I usually hang out in either VNDB or here.

What is a stupid thread? Seems like a philosophical question.

More like a useless thread.

I, for example, find threads like "What do you think about the user above you" completely silly and stupid. Do I demand a lock? No, of course not.

That thread is listed under the section "Forum Games: A must-have in any forum, play fun games with other users." Its very purpose is to be funny and silly. It would be unwise were you to demand a lock for it.

In the end, there are basically two ways to deal with this topic:

1. All hail Overlord Dickhead and destroy everything he might dislike!!!!!

So, deleting/locking flame, hate, and troll post/thread is now a censorship/negative action for you, Cross? Might as well remove the report button then.

On a much serious note, mods or admins doesn't delete or lock post/thread unless they have a very good and appropriate reason to do so.

2. Well, I don't like it, but like that Polish chick said: "freedom is always the freedom of dissenters"

VNDB decided to go with 1.

I hope Ivan prefers 2.

I think most people prefer a threesome.

Well, I guess that's enough derailing in this thread.

Man I don't really get why people complain about grammar over the internet, but anyways on to the topic at hand.

I don't understand how lolis are making the vns lame, they are lame because they have shit writing and that's all, I don't think whether the vn has or not lolis in it would change the factor that it has "thin" characters or retarded plot, there are vns that has lolis in them and they are not by any means bad.

I think people need to rephrase their comments to this:

"Fuck you loppez and your ideals"

if you don't like lolis don't just start threads about why don't you like them because its stupid. You don't make any sense in doing so.

Ill say it again

Fuck you.

I think people need to rephrase their comments to this:

"Fuck you loppez and your ideals"

if you don't like lolis don't just start threads about why don't you like them because its stupid. You don't make any sense in doing so.

Ill say it again

Fuck you.

chill bro..

he's a super masochist flame-baiter~

he gets happy when people scold him like a dog...

btw..Ivan removed most of the offensive comments from the thread few hours back~

i would like to share my opinion with you guys. i noticed most of you dont

like my statement about lolis. thats why i will explain here what i mean when i

say "vns with lolis suck"

major thing is plot in such games is incredibly predictable or you could say: lolis

are just one big schematic. i found out, that you can use 2 ways to describe all lolis or vns with lolis.

in short: lolis in vns guarantee lame plot and "thin characters". here are this 2 ways:

1. lolis that protagonist "learn love" or learn how to fuck.

i think, it is about 80% of vns with lolis. (example - hoshizora)

2. vns including lolis with extremly retarded plot. (still with some part of 1.)

let me give you example of such a game. Wanko to Kurasou. what is this? its a game about pets you live with and you fuck. but dont worry. they look like humans.

check this. for you it may look just normal. but imagine normal guy who has never played vns. try to think how wierd it sounds. as you see this games are not only lame but also reeding them you became more stupid.

BottomlessTrapHoleDB2-EN-C.png

pls jump in this hole you aren't worthy to be in this forum