Eroge News [Updated Weekly][02/18/2012]

†~Eroge News~†

Every news, updates, releases, translations releases of your favorite visual novels.

Little News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Period 6.0 patch is OUT!![February 19th, 2012][by KuroReishin]

Period a VN currently being translated by TLWiki released a new patch after hearing nothing of them since 2011/12/17, here are the updates:

• Yukina's route is complete! And a few other announcements:
  • There are now only two routes left to complete, Asahi and Koto. Since Koto's route is much shorter than the others and kind of an extra, I'll be releasing the last two routes together when they're both done. That means the next patch release (barring bug/grammatical fixes) will be the final one!
  • After I release the last patch (or concurrent with it, if things turn out well), I'll also be releasing a new patch or an option to the existing patch to remove ero scenes. I'd like everyone to be able to enjoy Period, and I know some people are uncomfortable with ero games. I'd hesitate to call it an "all-ages" version since it will still contain salty language and casual nudity... so maybe 15+ or 17+? Age ratings are kind of silly anyway...
  • I'm also considering other conveniences like a combined English game/patch installer, and a translated demo (if I had somewhere to put it).

Way to go, I'm can't wait for the complete patch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2- MangaGamer announces titles at Katsucon [February 19th, 2012]

At their panel during Katsucon, MangaGamer announced that they will be producing a localization for CARAMEL-BOX’s Otome wa Boku(Oneesama) ni Koishiteru (Otoboku), which was what the first(trap) hint in their guessing game alluded to. They have also secured rights to CLOCKUP’s game about producing eroge, unsurprisingly called Eroge. Furthermore, due to the combined might of the anti-Toutaku Alliance online and hard copy distribution orders, a voiced version of Koihime Musou is on the way as well. In other news, DEARDROPS is set to be released on March 2 and the sex romp Magical Teacher from SCORE will have a release date of April 13.

3- Hatoful boyfriend released [February 18th, 2012]

A few days ago, DLSite has released an English version of Hatoful Boyfriend, an otome dating sim released by the doujin group PigeoNation Inc. in October 2011. The release marks the first ever commercial translation of a pigeon dating sim to English.

Touted as the world’s greatest, this game earns its feathers introducing eight ‘winnable’ birds and offering a total of 15 different endings. It tells the story of a young girl going to St. PigeoNation’s Institute, a school for human-level intellect birds.

The game features classic story branching, based on chosen activities and a simple stat system. In order to facilitate better interaction with the player, each bird is presented together with a humanized visualization during the first meeting.

The name Hatoful Boyfriend is a mixture of the English ‘heartful’ and the Japanese word ‘hato’ for pigeon. A demo version of the game was released in Japan in July 2011, offering a smaller number of characters and endings. An English translation patch for this free version was released several months ago.

I can't belive they released a game based enterely on f*ck*ing pigeons.

4- Monster Girl Quest Part 2 66% Patch Released [February 17th, 2012]

RogueTranslations released yesterday the 66% patch of the 2nd part of the popular Monster Girl Quest! game, the patch is already available here in Erogedownload.com

Monster Girl Quest 2

4- MangaGamer hints at two new possible properties [January 14th, 2012]

In addition to giving a progress report about MangaGamer’s manga and H-anime sections getting closer to opening and game animations to be checked arriving from minori, the official MangaGamer Twitter has also announced that they were working on acquiring two new never-before-announced titles. Unfortunately, the popular guesses of Key, TYPE MOON and Shin Koihime Musou failed to win free Internets. There’s now two hints in relation to the titles: “1) Yo dawg, we herd you like traps, so we put a trap in yo eroge so u can trap it up with all dem chicks!” and “2) How much blood would you shed to stay alive?” Lastly, MangaGamer has also released a SHUFFLE! CG viewer bug fix as a 1.12 MiB zip file that needs to be unpacked into the program folder.

Edited by Ryu
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soo any idea what games could it be?

First one obviously has a trap protagonist in a harem situation I'm gonna look into this later.

Second one is well it's either gory or something about vampires i really don't have any idea what could it be.

Second one is well it's either gory or something about vampires i really don't have any idea what could it be.

They changed the second title, according to their twitter. it's Sex and games make sexy games!" now

2nd one sounds like something along the lines of a the main character playing a game that involves killing O_O like this one eroge i remember where the protagonist playing the game ends up waking up 2 see the girls in the game in real life or something...dont remember 2well

They changed the second title, according to their twitter. it's Sex and games make sexy games!" now

An eroge about making eroges? Hmm I saw hentai clip like this not so long ago. xD

Anyway here's my potetnial answer for the first hint

Hana to Otome ni Shukufuku wo

2nd one sounds like something along the lines of a the main character playing a game that involves killing O_O like this one eroge i remember where the protagonist playing the game ends up waking up 2 see the girls in the game in real life or something...dont remember 2well

You propably mean Harem Party ^^

EDIT:

As for the "Sex and games make sexy games!" I think this could be it:

http://vndb.org/v4037

Edited by Harkoz
Well, if you're reposting encubed, you might just as well repost /jp/ VN TL status threads, the ones that are posted with UcDDlzwANFs trip. BTW, the next weekly dose is about to happen right now. Use archive.foolz.us or fuuka.warosu.org to find previous ones.

Ohhh thanks, my only source was encubed so I didn't know what to do if no fresh news wew added, will use them as well :D

I forgot to say thanks on the day you made this. to Ryu

You're welcome, expect the next compilation of news next saturday :D I updated now just because it's big news and I made the thread yesterday, next time will wait a week to post news even if they are big.

Everyone can contribute to the news?

Of course, I personally prefer people to send me PMs with the news and the source, and of course I will give the corresponding credits, to make a Eroge News Thread every saturday instead of several threads with just an individual new, to make the section more "clean", like this:

Eroge News Section:

Eroge News [updated Weekly][02/18/2012]

Eroge News [updated Weekly][02/25/2012]

Eroge News [updated Weekly][03/04/2012]

Eroge News [updated Weekly][03/11/2012]

Eroge News [updated Weekly][03/18/2012]

And so on , what do you think? :D

You will edit the first post each week or make a new post for every update?

No, I will make a new compilation of the week's news in other thread named "Eroge News [updated Weekly][02/25/2012]" next saturday.