1. 1. whats your favorite type of heroine in a eroge

• class rep
    • sister
    • childhood friend
    • teacher
    • loli
    • robot
    • other

When people are going to learn to don't use imageshack anymore, use picamatic.com xD

Eh, an image uploading site is an image uploading site is an image uploading site IMO. Picamatic seems slightly more convenient though so perhaps I'll take you up on that suggestion.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i personally love the harems since you get the benefits of all the worlds getting loli,mother,childhood friend,tsundere, and everything else >:3 As for the glasses i personally love the glasses + stockings combination but i agree with you guys. The *Clumsy girl* wearing glasses routine has gotten kind of old and isn't as much of a turn on as it used to be :/

Loli. If there's a loli to choose that my first pick, always. And if there isn't a loli then I go for the most loli-like character, and if there is no loli like character then I go for the most energetic girl. One thing I hate is when there there is an awesome loli but there's no uh..... route? for her! (F/SN... I'm looking at you. *Glare*)

Loli. If there's a loli to choose that my first pick, always. And if there isn't a loli then I go for the most loli-like character, and if there is no loli like character then I go for the most energetic girl. One thing I hate is when there there is an awesome loli but there's no uh..... route? for her! (F/SN... I'm looking at you. *Glare*)

I'm exactly the opposite, I was mad that there was no Taiga route.

I also really wanted a Rider route, frankly.

One thing I hate is when there there is an awesome loli but there's no uh..... route? for her!

I have to agree on that, be it loli or not, I hate seeing awsome girls with no route, I really liked Misha in Katawa shoujo... yeah I know that she (spoilers) and all, but... why do they tease us with that?!:p

I have to agree on that, be it loli or not, I hate seeing awsome girls with no route, I really liked Misha in Katawa shoujo... yeah I know that she (spoilers) and all, but... why do they tease us with that?!:p

I wish for a Misha route too. Hell she was the first one I wanted to go for but it turns out there's no route for her... and I have no idea what that spoiler is about since I'm just starting the shizune route. Now I wonder what it is... I bet I have an idea though now that there is something about her now... hm... damn now I wanna play it more to find out if I'm right.

I know what you mean, I screamed to heaven when Edelweiss first came out and there was no route for Rin nor Sakura, maybe if the fans ask too much, the company releases a fandisc with the routes like Eiden Fantasia.

Cant say no to childhood friend archetype.

The fact that they already accept everything about you and have been caring about you for so long, i cant help but love them back :)

This is true. Childhood friend is a big turnon, it's just a pity that most childhood friends in eroge are a little yamato nadeshiko(well in certain ways). I'd like to see a childhood friend who was a little more independent and non-submissive.

Wait, yamato nadeshiko childhood friend? WHAR? The ones I've came across are mostly bitchy, tsun, and high-strung type. o_O

Let's see, I haven't actually played many eroge with childhood friends, but...One, Shuffle, Kanon, Amaane Makai Princess Eris, Minna de Nyan Nyan. They're all codependent or super humble.

I'd be more curious to know which games you've played where the childhood friend is independent and has a semi-interesting personality.

Edited by SaruDa
Let's see, I haven't actually played many eroge with childhood friends, but...One, Shuffle, Kanon, Amaane Makai Princess Eris, Minna de Nyan Nyan. They're all codependent or super humble.

I'd be more curious to know which games you've played where the childhood friend is independent and has a semi-interesting personality.

Both versions of childhood friend archetypes are common, the tsundere ones can be found in Muv-Luv, Snow Sakura, Ef- a fairy tale of the two, Bible black and Sharin no kuni (Natsumi is both i guess).

Peronsally i like both, ultimately they go dere dere so no difference in the end.

Both versions of childhood friend archetypes are common, the tsundere ones can be found in Muv-Luv, Snow Sakura, Ef- a fairy tale of the two, Bible black and Sharin no kuni (Natsumi is both i guess).

Peronsally i like both, ultimately they go dere dere so no difference in the end.

U mean Touka not Nacchan? for Tsundere? I love both, awesome heroines.