Girls playing Eroge

Maybe some of you know the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. The protagonist is a girl who loves anime and eroge, especially little sister themed eroge. One day her brother finds out everything, so she asks him to help her with several things.

So, my question is: What do you think about girls who play eroge?

I am a girl and I do play eroge, but not because of the Hentai scenes. :p

I just like the stories, the music, the characters and the cute girls.

I don't know any other female eroge-otkau, except Kirione from OreImo. Do you know any?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello there and welcome to the board

As for anime I watch it as well the story is pretty good (actully I love this anime), Also it show somewhat reality of the society negativity toward otaku.

And I am a bit if closet otaku so obviously can relate to the story.

moving on to what I as a guy would thinks if I have female eroge otaku friend

"oh you play eroge? yech me too! so have you play yet?"

that my respond so I would talk to them like comerade in armed sharing the same interest is nice dont you think?

Beside resently I just found out during a phone call with my friend that she really into Otome game

she wanted to learn japanese and she mention that she also learn Jp from games which I said "hmm I wonder what kind of game is that?"

Well I do learn a things or two from eroge game so it natural that "a theif could indentify a theif"

that why I knew lol, she a bit freak out that how I figure out so fast and she didnt want anyone to knew it

In the end we just geting a bit closer due to that, so that not a problem if you are girl who enjoy eroge or VN in general

PS. whoa this is a long post I hope you dont mind my irl story

Oh wow, didn't actually thought women played eroge/visual novels.

My opinion: veryyyy interesting

Like you, i also prefer an awesome story with a good character cast to back it all up in my visual novels, although i also play the ones with "h-scenes", i'm still a guy after all.

Hell in my top 10 visual novel list, only 3 of them contain (mild) h scenes.

And no, i don't know of any other female eroge-otaku,but i will definitly watch that anime now.

Edited by Caelistas

-gasp-

What is this we have here? It's a thread about girls playing Eroge.

What's it for? To ask my thoughts on the issue of girls playing eroge...not for the h.

I see, my thoughts.

...............thinks like crazy.

Can't really say it's anything meaningful to me. It's like hearing that a girl is reading an adult book.

(eroge ...The term and meaning might depend on the content.)

What a person does in his/her time is not something I should be nosy about.

In my opinion, a person isn't made definite based on his/her knowledge or source of knowledge...it's mostly the outcome of it in his/her actions.

The quote

One must judge men, not by their opinions, but by what their opinions have made of them.

by Georg Christoph Lichtenberg came to mind for me.

*(for the sake of being honest I have not read any books from this German author and simply found his quotes inspirational as heard from)

a friend that said it to me.

I can't see it as immoral or unsavory..if it's an adult reading adult books. Even if it wasn't an adult it would just be a simple matter of cause and effect.

If a child grows up based on something he/she has read and accepted as his/her motivation in life then it could be a problem if he/she finds joy in the....

in short illegal and mostly unjustified acts of self expression(morally unacceptable behavior) .

Sure, the term eroge might be more to the whole otaku scene and loosely interpreted as being an erotic game. But, the word game on a whole in my opinion means

"A game is a system in which players engage in an artificial conflict, defined by rules, that results in a quantifiable outcome." (Katie Salen and Eric Zimmerman)

So, I do not see anything wrong logically in a girl playing or reading eroge in my perspective it's mostly interesting talking to a girl interested and knowledgeable in some of my own interests.

So, I'll say this in summary it's not what you read but what your opinion on something makes you for what you are.

Yeah, nice knowing your a girl.

Edited by Slasherturtle

my opinion about girl who play eroge : very interesting mind....

recomend.... : Starry ☆ Sky ~in Spring~

Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 1st Love Plus

Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 2nd Season

Yo-Jin-Bo The Bodyguards

those four games are downloadable on main site.... and tagged as otome, but I haven't play it yet

Maybe some of you know the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. The protagonist is a girl who loves anime and eroge, especially little sister themed eroge. One day her brother finds out everything, so she asks him to help her with several things.

So, my question is: What do you think about girls who play eroge?

I am a girl and I do play eroge, but not because of the Hentai scenes. :p

NOT BECAUSE OF THE HENTAI SCENES....hmmm so how do you play eroge in the first place?

i mean most eroges are hentai scene accompanied by short moans and some occasional music...no disrepect intended

also it was a REALLY BAD IDEA to say that you are a female on this website bcuz of "certain" trolls...

anyway you'll probably be trolled to kingdom come...my opinion is if a girl plays eroge then it's the same as a guy playing it

men adn women are equal....also the reason for playing eroge may also be similar...now here nobody plays eroge because they are perverts

usually it's due to boredom or loneliness or both...people might deny it but deep down inside it's one of those two reasons

anyway welcome to the forum AND WATCH OUT FOR AVENGER AND OLAF those two are master trolls down here LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually glad to hear about girls that play these kinds of games too, because it's evidence that they aren't just about the H. There really isn't any reason why either a guy or a girl should dislike good stories, after all, and I think that's the primary reason why people on these forums play the games and write posts (I know that's my reason). Though, I can't deny I enjoy the H as well, so I wonder if the experience is different for girls? Do you tend to skip the scenes, or maybe just play all-ages versions? Of course, it's just fine if you enjoy the H as well too lol

Actually a girl playing an eroge sounds cool and i've always wanted a gal friend who plays eroge and VNs coz you can share your thoughts with them and vice versa. It'd be interesting to know of what girls think about eroge. Anyway, I think the term for eroge that targets female players are otome.

I'm another Girl that plays Eroge. Kirino is one of my Favourite characters of all time, my favourite Eroge series would have to be Sono Hanabira. Favourite anime of all time is Black Rock Shooter. pleased to meet you ^_^

Oh wow, another female member, awesome. Welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy your time here.

A girl from germany that likes to read eroge - games?

Nice to meet you ^__^

And as in playing eroge, you mean, the ones where you are a boy?

One of the biggest reasons I like eroge is, 'cause I can enjoy a love - story with a character I actually really like.

But I guess that isn't a reason for you then :p

But oh well, there are lots of great things in eroge, so I can see why girls or anyone would like to read them.

I think it's just easier to get translated eroges b/c of all the pervs out there then it is to get

translated galges ...guy-ges (whatever that is..) Plus, as mentioned, they do have stories and such.

@Azure-Speaking of Kirino, ITS ONLY BECAUSE SHES A PERV LOL

Edited by Nobu

Krirno is awesome, even though she's a Tsundere

Thanks for recommending me some otome-games. I have played the 2 Tokimeki Memorial games and YoJinBo already. But to be honest, YoJinBo wasn't really interesting. It was too short and the storyline was simple but still confusing...

I saw the Starry Sky Anime and I don't think those guys are handsome. They look like girls, so it wouldn't make a difference? Except I read that you get raped i none of the Starry Sky games, so I don't know if I really want to experience it...

I'll just continue playing 'ordinary' Eroge.

Oh, and I think I remember someone asking wether I skipped the H-scenes? SOmetimes I do, but sometimes I don't... Depends on my parets. When they're out or sleeping, I don't skip. But if I've read the scene already I skip it too. But in the end it's nothing special for me, just reading ordinary text o_o

Mhm, I'm a guy and I'm not here for the H scenes either, they're just an added bonus. I play eroge for the stories >_>. Well I read books alot so I suppose that kind influences me in eroge.

Always glad to have some girls here to brighten the place up, it can get a bit stuffy being in a room full of guys.

Well to be honest I didnt really expect girls to play eroge, I knew there was going to be girls who watched anime but eroge is cool and it shows that the Female is strong and can look at something without wanting to get it on so I don't want to be awkward or anything but I really do respect girls that play eroge because like I said it shows you are strong!

I thinks its fine my opinion of some women would improve if they played Vn's or Eroge.

But I am a guy and from the 30+ vn's I played on erogedownload and their mainly from a guy's point of view how can you take it because I cant watch anything with a female main character.Not because I am sexist or anything an, 80% of female characters are usless but the ones that aren't are all ways bad ass Aka Revy Tow Hands from Black Lagoon.So how can you put up with it?

But I love all types of women: Pre. to Nerd, Black to White, ..... Side Note: If your a cute nerdy girl that makes you my favorite type

So as long as your not to stuck up and open with the things you like. I am cool with you!

.............................And here is a anime that has a girl that is like you that plays eroge!I Think!

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu : It was awhile ago when I watched it but she was at lest into anime and manga

Edited by Breakthrough
girls play eroge?, so what so special about it? the game maker clearly not just making games for male u know.

Most are for the male market if it wasnt they wouldnt add in H-scenes but rather distribute it as an all-ages game. Then again just because young males are the target market doesnt mean women cant enjoy them.