Grand Finals  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Grand Finals

• Misaka Mikoto
    • Yui Kotegawa

Semi final has finally begin.Misaka needs to win no matter what.

P.S:Finish reading Toaru Majutsu no Index novel today.Poor Misaka,she tried to save Touma but was rejected.She cried for the first time in the entire series.

That will be great if there is an anime adaptation about this ,I hope JC keep doing this series like they do with Shana and Zero no Tsukaima)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Semi final has finally begin.Misaka needs to win no matter what.

P.S:Finish reading Toaru Majutsu no Index novel today.Poor Misaka,she tried to save Touma but was rejected.She cried for the first time in the entire series.

That will be great if there is an anime adaptation about this ,I hope JC keep doing this series like they do with Shana and Zero no Tsukaima)

Already spoiled so gonna ask, what do you mean? are you talking about the very last novel? also she is much better than the index :(

well it was kinda on the news..

there was some chick who won that prize for making Myanmar more free and stuff.

so yeah i was kinda serious :p

Well,it was true that the freedom for speech is forbidden in Myanmar but it has been overcome. Now,everyone can speak freely bcoz of that particular woman leader's effort.

But what is coka cola thing you mentioned ? Never heard of anything like that.

Well,it was true that the freedom for speech is forbidden in Myanmar but it has been overcome. Now,everyone can speak freely bcoz of that particular woman leader's effort.

But what is coka cola thing you mentioned ? Never heard of anything like that.

well coka cola was forbidden in Myanmar.

i read last week in the newspaper that the first time in idk how many years coka cola is back in Myanmar :p