16 members have voted

1. 1. Grand Finals

• Misaka Mikoto
    • Yui Kotegawa

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poll closed on 09-26-2012 at 02:30 PM. It's already 10:33 PM. The match has ended noob.

Idk there is still like 6-ish more people that voted on the last match up....the conspiracy theory is true...

Conspiracy theory my ass. ROFL You just can't accept the fact that your stupid Kurisu has lost. Deal with it noob. :p

This match is no fun that even I didn't vote this time. LOL Kurisu fanboy is butthurt.

Edited by Daruqia
Are you trying to convince me that you wrote this on purpose while knowing that Haruna has already lost? :rolleyes:

That's even worse.

It's becoming worse when this thread suddenly become shit.. and why is that ? there's a person here ---------- not gonna say.. it's 'rude' for me..:p

It's becoming worse when this thread suddenly become shit..

Watch your words. This is my favorite thread.

and why is that ? there's a person here ---------- not gonna say.. it's 'rude' for me..

Are you talking about that ---------- guy? If so yes, I agree with you. He's really annoying.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Poll closed on 09-26-2012 at 02:30 PM. It's already 10:33 PM. The match has ended noob.

Conspiracy theory my ass. ROFL You just can't accept the fact that your stupid Kurisu has lost. Deal with it noob. :p

This match is no fun that even I didn't vote this time. LOL Kurisu fanboy is butthurt.

She lost if you look at the opening post you can see it so what can I not accept?

*ahem*

and I know who you mean Kyo

Edited by Stàr