What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm suppose to be playing Higurashi now that I got it all set up thanks to Harle but I started reading a new book I bought (Silence of the lambs) so I guess it will wait....<. can remember the last time i finished a vn and didn leave some of it unread>.>

Edited by Stàr
  • 2 weeks later...

started utawarerumono. i like it, the gameplay. I don't want to comment on the story yet. Characters..well, aruruw is cute, some of them feel a bit cliched(for example, the king or the general who never shows a emotion and gives it all for his country). The main character, i guess he's decent, but i haven't finished the story and i don't know how much is left

i am at the point where MC became the king and he is enjoying peace in the palace

Currently playing Muv-Luv Alternative and so far it is complete ass compared to Extra and Unlimited. I'll finish it on principle but moving on to something else will be refreshing when I'm finally done; too bad Total Eclipse is not translated because I doubt it could be worse than Alternative.

Currently playing Muv-Luv Alternative and so far it is complete ass compared to Extra and Unlimited. I'll finish it on principle but moving on to something else will be refreshing when I'm finally done; too bad Total Eclipse is not translated because I doubt it could be worse than Alternative.

Edit: actually nvm, hopefully you'll just completely change your mind about it after you've finished the whole thing. If not... then I don't even know.

Edited by Harlequin

all of my wut.

Edit: actually nvm, hopefully you'll just completely change your mind about it after you've finished the whole thing. If not... then I don't even know.

all of my wut.

Can't say I didn't expect such responses since from what I hear everyone seems to think MLA to be a masterpiece of sorts.

I guess the most vocal are those who loved MLA. I loved every second of it (only treated MLE/MLU as major lead-ins) but am not suprised at all that there are those who dislike it. It all depends on your preferences and MLA precisely hit all of mine at the same time.

Maybe you'll have better luck with something like Fate/Stay Night.

In that case, I wouldn't be suprised if you end up thinking MLA is idiotic the farther you progress through it. If you're not enjoying it by the end of episode 7 or 8 then I would just quit. That's the midpoint of the game.

Maybe I sounded harsh calling it "complete ass" as that isn't exactly fair, if it was that bad I would of dropped. Like I said, I'll see it through to the end.

But to bring up one point, I don't know how Takeru repeating himself countless times doesn't take points away for some people. I've lost count how many times he has repeated his resolve, coward and change speeches.