Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

Hah, nice of meet you. And welcome to the forum.

thank you and nice to meet you as well.

Welcome to the forum. Drop by the shoutbox if you desire a intelligent convo.

haha, thanks and nice to meet you too.

"hope to get along with you guys and build some memories that I will most likely forget in a week or so :)"

Son, (or sir? older than me that's for sure) may you not fall into darkness and corruption.

Anyways welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here

son? sir? you have made me feel like a child and an old man in one fell swoop. well played XD

and thanks.

such a warm welcome, one does not see this on every message board. hope you guys can handle me since I plan to stick around for a while ;)

Edited by Vexsis
I-i-it's not like i never introduced myself formally in this thread because i dont make it a habit of doing so online or anything! D-dont misunderstand me! G-got it???.....................hmph!

Close enough eh?

Yea....uhm.....yea...so.....hi.

I-its not like im introducing myself here way too late because i want to or anything!! G-got it!!!????

How many times do you want to introduce yourself, tsun? :eek:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I am someone.

I found out about this place through erogedownload.com

My fave Anime is Kurau Phantom Memory

Me being on this site should pretty much give away my hobby ^^

I love all types of music besides american religious music.

Also - If someone could tell me where to find the torrents for eroges on this site or erogedownload . . . . I would appreciate it very much! (I've been looking for a while but with no results =/ )

• 2 weeks later...

So i guess re-introductions are in order here.

i´m Hyromaru the Wanko lover.

i've been a member since 07-15-2012 but since study´s internships and work has kept me busy for quite a while, i had no time to post on one of my favorite sites.

I hope some of you all still remember me :p

My favorite female character is Kawakami Kazuko

From my favorite visual novel Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

My favorite anime is Fairy tail and oda nobuna no Yabou.

Hi,new guy here XD

I'm Ace000

Found this site through erogedownload.com

Here's are my favorites:

Game - Persona 3,Soul Sacrifice

VN - Rewrite,Little Busters

Anime - Gundam 00,Asura Cryin',Clannad

Song - Spiral by angela and Koibumi by Yunagi Nagi

I'm still new with visual novels/eroge,only finished Kanon,Clannad,Little Busters!,Rewrite and Hoshizora No Memoria.

Hope we all get along XD.By the way can anyone recommend me a good vn ? Thanks XD

Well it`s just my way of calling them. The ones that I gave avarage (4-7) rating would be low-high middle tier etc. Of course that`s only my personal opinion so you`re free to check them all.

PS: And yeah, The Visual Novel Data Base (vndb) site is great.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. I am vaishnav. 20 years old. A huge fan of eroge but came to know of this website just recently. I am from India. I like dragonballz and many other anime. I follow many manga like naruto,bleach,fairytail etc. i found out this site by some random person in facebook. Currently I am a student in the department of software engineering. My hobbies are many,so it take a lot of time to type:P

Nice to meet you all^^