What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

Last year I downloaded Fate, and just this month (lol I postponed this one a lot) I decided to finish it. Completed all, all endings, blah blah. In the end, fate was exactly what they guys that recommended it to me said: an awesome VN, specially HF.

Couldn't ask for more of this novel. Now I'm gladly waiting for ataraxia

(Rider saiko! Ilya saiko!)

whoa....thats "long"

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muv-Luv Alternative. Definite one of the best action, political themed, sci-fi and romance VN I ever played. The scenes, twist and revelations are shocking and disturbing. It'd taken my breath away.

For now, going to play Muv-Luv Alter Fable then Muv-Luv Supplement.

Bukkake Ranch. Feels like a watered down Kamidori except even more tedious. Might be bugged too on account of the fact that I can't seem to make one of the "eroments" so to speak despite having all of the ingredients.

sounds like a junkie from the title alone

Muv-Luv Alternative. Definite one of the best action, political themed, sci-fi and romance VN I ever played. The scenes, twist and revelations are shocking and disturbing. It'd taken my breath away.

For now, going to play Muv-Luv Alter Fable then Muv-Luv Supplement.

Altered Fable is a parody of the series. Listen to whoever explains the game when you start. Still enjoyable and funny though. Had a fun time going through it once I realized it wasn't a continuation.

It really lightens the mood contrary to Alternative.

Demon Master Chris. Reminds me of Desire Dungeon, which was...okay. Not leaving a good impression on me due to requiring massive amounts of memory I can't always afford to spare. I went into further detail in tech support but simply put, if you don't have lots of RAM then expect some lag and slowdowns even with the bigger memory hogs out of the way.

So after postponing it for quite some time...I finally finished Fate/stay Night today(only had HF route left) and I have to say..it was quite a journey...I liked the whole game,superb fantasy story...well I still dislike shirou...because yeah...you know, but as for the Rest...really really good...I`ll give it an 9.5/10. It is now my second favourite VN after Muv Luv xD. Well I`m probably gonna start playing Utawarerumono now.

So yeah like I said in my last post I started playing Utawarerumono...and well just played straight through it in 4 days...I really liked the battle system...even though as much idiot as I am...saw the whole training section where you learn about combos and such...after well...33 percent of the game or so...yeah...well as for the story I liked it,even though the end was a little bit dissapointing in my opinion...Still I liked it for waht it is...so a good 8.5/10 for me.As for what I`m playing next...beats me...maybe I`ll get into higurashi and Umineko...but don`t know yet...

So yeah like I said in my last post I started playing Utawarerumono...and well just played straight through it in 4 days...I really liked the battle system...even though as much idiot as I am...saw the whole training section where you learn about combos and such...after well...33 percent of the game or so...yeah...well as for the story I liked it,even though the end was a little bit dissapointing in my opinion...Still I liked it for waht it is...so a good 8.5/10 for me.As for what I`m playing next...beats me...maybe I`ll get into higurashi and Umineko...but don`t know yet...

Glad to see you liked Utawarerumono! I read it about a year ago I think, and I stayed up 3 days straight playing it lol. I absolutely love the game and gave it a 10/10 (Which I recently changed to a 9.5/10 SORRY GUYS I LOVED UMINEKO)

Also I have to ask, what made the ending dissapointing? I loved the ending lol

Edited by Yachi

[spoiler=Utawarerumone ending]Well for me it was that you didn`t actually see Hakuroro back...I know it`s just a minor detail,as the end makes you think that he is actually back....but that would actually mean he is back as himself as a whole...so with his bad side to speak...yeah...bur it`s only that minor detail.Otherwise the ending was quite fitting for the story,maybe it`s only me expacting a little bit more still..but yeah whatever...^^

So I just about finished up Da Capo 2(one route left) and the story is riddled with holes at times. It just felt all around lazy and honestly it was like there were too many characters and not enough time to expand on them and thus they chose to just half ass it.

Not the worst thing I have played/read but there is so much missed potential that I can barely say the game passes for decent.

So I just about finished up Da Capo 2(one route left) and the story is riddled with holes at times. It just felt all around lazy and honestly it was like there were too many characters and not enough time to expand on them and thus they chose to just half ass it.

Not the worst thing I have played/read but there is so much missed potential that I can barely say the game passes for decent.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-viq-LLKAVbs/UYKw6RVo7bI/AAAAAAAAJXQ/4lXWt9T6iVk/s1600/haters_gonna_hate.jpg

Don't mess with my Da Capo... ( o_o)

Finished Higurashi 5-8. Overall I would say it was a great read. You see some big changes when you go from 1-4 to 5-8. One of the first things is the music. There are plenty of good tracks in 5-8 that fit with the atmosphere, which you can't EXACTLY say about 1-4. The answer arcs overall were really good. 1-4 was good at setting up the mystery and presenting a perspective, but 5-8 does a great job on honing in those arcs and presenting answers. Occasionally some pacing issues, but it wasn't a big problem as there are lots of memorable scenes scattered throughout the VN. Overall I would say it's a 9/10 for me.

[spoiler=higurashi arc8] http://puu.sh/5gO9u. I would say Hanyuu definitely deserved that ending. The theme of friendship was definitely strong. Instead of keeping secrets and being paranoid, working together to defeat or achieving a goal was definitely important during the journey.

Grisaia... then Higurashi.. I would say I'm done with longer VNs for a while now. Kind of burned out, but that isn't because of the quality of the story or anything.

Don't mess with my Da Capo... ( o_o)

All I got left is the Otome route and unless that can plug the holes in what looks like a sinking ship then I will indeed hate as the haters hate.

Like I said though, I think the story needed some rounding out which makes it a shame that Plus Communication, Spring Celebration and Fall in Love aren't translated.

All I got left is the Otome route and unless that can plug the holes in what looks like a sinking ship then I will indeed hate as the haters hate.

Like I said though, I think the story needed some rounding out which makes it a shame that Plus Communication, Spring Celebration and Fall in Love aren't translated.

That's it.(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ *Pulls out the blunderbuss* Stop reading it right now, you're unworthy of Da Capo's magic!

don't go sniffing romance novels if you're going to bother over analyzing the plot. ಠ_ಠ

Sooo after abandoning my thoughts to start Higurashi,because I wanted something not that long, I startet Monster Girl Quest 2 for the lulz. Knowing exactly what I was going to read it was quite a pleasant read....although at some point the battles became ridiciously easy for me(not as if they were difficult before...).Still...the story was quite intresting in my opinion,with good twists and a lot of good laughs(Alice has such a good sense of humor xD). I liked it,my verdict: a good 8/10.

And I`m really looking forward to the last part.Soon....