What eroges are you playing right now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having trouble staying interested in Rewrite. There's such a potential for greatness, and I can see flashes of seriousness, but the amount of high school situational comedy forest mammoth crap I have to shovel through to get there is really straining. And I don't even get a 'reward' of any H-scenes. So yeah, bit of a struggle.

Well, the comedy in the common route could be a torture for anyone who doesn't like the humor in Rewrite. Plus, the VN itself is very long, and it has too much random stuff crammed into it, so I understand if people who have less patience for boring things than me were to drop the VN before reaching the awesome part of it.

And I don't even get a 'reward' of any H-scenes

And as for me, the prospect of getting Moon and Terra after slogging through everything is in itself, an epic reward.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

I started Edelweiss three days ago and im enjoying it so far except for some parts basically the protagonists friends trying to get their own girlfriends.... *shivers* i started on Mizuki's route first and im at "that" part...very sad =/

Yep. It's mainly something happened that caused some of the group to go back in time 20 years. Now you have the choice to change history or make sure it keeps on track.

Does this mean that I can start a war between devils and angels? I'm suddenly excited as fuck.

I started Edelweiss three days ago and im enjoying it so far except for some parts basically the protagonists friends trying to get their own girlfriends.... *shivers* i started on Mizuki's route first and im at "that" part...very sad =/

I know that feeling.

Haruka's route is a good one too.

Does this mean that I can start a war between devils and angels? I'm suddenly excited as fuck.

I would also like to know.

Edited by Crimson Moon

I know that feeling.

Hakura's route is a good one too.

I would also like to know.

Nope, this is purely for Nerine, so it is about the Devil side. The whole changing history is (from what little I have played) about changing what 'form' Nerine is in at the end. I will have a little more detail about that once I actually get to an ending. Basically, she has a more outgoing form, her usual form (like what you see in Shuffle), and a small form. Choices you make determine what she looks like as you progress. Different forms have different text on some scenes and whatnot. Not the best thing, but it's decent so far.

Ah piss. =\

Lol. It would have been funny to do something like a war, but comeon.. This is Shuffle. The most they will do is let you screw a loli... Yes, some text might have been tweaked to allow for a release in the more strict countries because of this. I am having a blast reading the TL comments about loli Nerine.

^ well you might as well enjoy it while you got there......the fact that you got there in the first place means that you unconsciously chose the yaoi route by your actions in the game

.this means that deep inside you might be a yaoi fan or maybe a hard core yaoist........you can find out by watching a full on hard core yaoi....ONLY THEN will you find out your true path my son.....may the power of bieber be with you