What eroges are you playing right now?

Playing Tsukihime right now. Might as well play it and finish it before the remake comes out and is translated in a few years probably. It'd be nice to compare the original and the remake after some time + the spin-offs/sequels also have the original style, so it wouldn't make much sense not to play this VN first. It's a really nice VN so far. Only one route completed so far (Arceuid), but the atmosphere is nice and even though voices add another dimension to VNs, it doesn't even feel like this VN is missing any voices.. like, it works pretty well without them. Only complaint is how they spoiled numerous things in the Arceuid's route about other characters and whatnot, so it wouldn't be surprising when you find out about them in their own respective routes. Although they didn't spoil EVERYTHING mind you, as each of those main characters have their own routes and more twists and turns I'm sure, but I think the route structure could have been handled better.

For Battler: Satsuki.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at least a few hours into Kira Kira, and I feel like I've given it a fair shot, but it's not clicking with me. Probably gonna drop it soon. I think I'll read at least until the end of the school festival before I do. Maybe I'll change my mind by then.

Gonna start Kara no Shoujo in just a few minutes.

I'm at least a few hours into Kira Kira, and I feel like I've given it a fair shot, but it's not clicking with me. Probably gonna drop it soon. I think I'll read at least until the end of the school festival before I do.

I suggest you give it a chance and finish Chie's route first. Then if you feel like dropping it, you can do so.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
I suggest you give it a chance and finish Chie's route first. Then if you feel like dropping it, you can do so.

I've been hitting her flags up to this point, so I think I'll do that.

i would suggest not missing the kirari route, it was my fav in that vn. Its quite different from other routes ;)

So far, I dislike her greatly. I was most likely going to turn off her voice the next time I started it up.

I've read that some think her route is the best, which I found surprising. Chie and Sarina aren't exactly original or unique, but I still find both of them far more interesting than Kirari.

I've been hitting her flags up to this point, so I think I'll do that.

Great. I think her ending is better compared to the rest.

I've read that some think her route is the best, which I found surprising. Chie and Sarina aren't exactly original or unique, but I still find both of them far more interesting than Kirari.

It always has been a hit or miss in Kirari case. Can't help it when the route is written that way. Though if it makes you feel better, most of the plot in the latter half of her route wasn't even about her. lolz

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

All the high school stuff and entrance exams are over so I can finally just relax (until it's time to go to army next month).

I'm playing Utawarerumono at the moment and so far I'm very pleased with it. It somehow reminds me of Koihime Musou but it's way better done. A mature and level-headed protagonist is for example something you can't see in VNs too often so I need to enjoy about it as long as I can.

So far, I dislike her greatly. I was most likely going to turn off her voice the next time I started it up.

yea i thought the same at first. But compared to the other chars, her later half takes a different direction, to say the least, its completely unexpected. Also, she has two routes iirc, one of them is the true end (it continues in kira kira curtain call)

same here...

dont like her chara that much compare to other 2..

but her route were decent..

but..the true route >.>

it just annoying~

Tsukihime is awesome

As I told you.

I'm at least a few hours into Kira Kira, and I feel like I've given it a fair shot, but it's not clicking with me. Probably gonna drop it soon.

You should definitely go for Kirari's route because it's the only good one, at least that's what I heard. With this said, I actually didn't play her route because I found her rather annoying but I'm planning to do that in the near future or someday Soon™

Reminds me of Asuho's (Hoshimemo) incredible voice which I turned off as well. The game became so much better after that.

Edited by OneManArmy

You should definitely go for Kirari's route because it's the only good one, at least that's what I heard. With this said, I didn't play her route but I'm planning to do that someday Soon™

skip Kirakira and read Riho's route~

If you wanted to play a game of Lump of Sugar then why the hell did you choose PrismRhythm?
Back when I played it I was still new to VNs and I just happened to see on it Micchi's monthly release post. Think I got tricked by that opening >____>

Tsujidou.

It's pretty good.

Hakako is kawaii.

Hakako is funny, but not really someone I would pick as a heroine. I would lean more towards Renna or Ai.

Currently playing "Love of Renai Koutei of LOVE!" and MAN, it's filled of gags.

Edited by aer0gam3r

Reading Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru, just like several others are doing on this forum right now I reckon. !

Oh Umineko... you magnificent bastard. There's so much to you, isn't there...

Well so far I think Chiru is only better and not really worse in any way whatsoever than Ni (EPs 1-4). Personal opinion though of course. Got new awesome characters, new awesome music and the story itself is certainly keeping a good pace. What's not to like about that? Voice acting from the patch is also just as good as it always has been... ... No, actually that's even better now too I guess, since there are new characters who happens to also have great voice acting just like the old ones.

My head feels quite busted after EP5 (finished recently). Too much epic. Can't handle all that epic and mystery feels!

Considering what I've seen so far in Umineko, I'd like to just throw this out there: I think people who have yet to read this VN series are going to be surprised by just how exciting and fun it is in general. You probably don't see why that is just by looking at the surface of it through VNDB or whatever. But once you get into it... you'll understand very well. Felt like saying that for some reason. It's a very intricate story with a ton of elements to it. And I'm not even done with it yet myself.

[spoiler=Chiru EP5 Ending CG]

Erika&Battler.png

i'm on the same page with Harlequin, thanks for shortening my post here~ xD

well, this question came out when i start reading Chiru Arc..

is Beatrice the real victims here? and somehow Battler was her knight on a white horse? pffft, hahaha xD

Edited by Kirai Aizuren

the same as those two above, Umineko is sooo great! Anyhow, guess I'll post my 'favorite' moment from ep.5, hehe

[spoiler=major Umineko ep.5 spoilers]

The whole confession, this OST (well done again ZTS) and Battlers 'its all useless' at the very end, so fucking intense. Never expected that Natsuhi as character could have this much dept. That revenge was one of the most cruelest I have ever seen :'(

Edited by radiantmadness