• teacher
    • loli
    • robot
    • other

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell is rihoko and why should I care?

And... The CH friends are one vote behind us! NO! I can with being second biggest. We can come back from that easily. But if no way will I take being 3rd biggest without a fight!

Rihoko from Amagami SS anime, and don't you shouldn't care because she is the most annoying character with her stupid tea club and her stupid worry about her being a fat-ass. (Sorry Cael =*

Who the hell is rihoko and why should I care?

And... The CH friends are one vote behind us! NO! I can with being second biggest. We can come back from that easily. But if no way will I take being 3rd biggest without a fight!

Why are you so concerned about which group is biggest?

I thoguht loli supporters preferred small.

Why are you so concerned about which group is biggest?

I thoguht loli supporters preferred small.

lol that is nice comeback. I personally think that this whole conflict between who likes what is pointless. Why worry about if it is a loli or a grownup. I say as long as it is beautiful it dont matter

I can't believe other is just one behind childhood friend..........I can't believe loli still has two more votes than childhood friend.........What has this world come to!?

hmmm i don't know...

pedo world?

I can see it now....Child marriages legalized. Woman over 18 ostracized from society with a generic name like "old hag". 7 year old pregnancies. Well, this is taking things overboard.

Instead of making those.. how about creating a virus that stops aging/physical growth? Just the outer part/looks though..

Well even though I do prefer flat to medium size (and sometimes slightly big) the reason I like lolis is because they're cute as.... well lolis. Kinda like the main guy from that working!! anime except not as extreme and only toward lolis.

And yeah I think it's pointless too but it's really super fun so... yeah.

I can understand that.. But i'm not devoted to lolis... so i can only admire and love them with you.. I cannot choose sides in this Holy War...

Hey i dont like choosing sides either, im personally a fan of harems but when it comees right down to it i like CH friends the most.

me?.. LOLI OF COURSE , Osananajimi , and what's more , imouto!! sadly there's no tsundere and kuudere

My personality thread has Tsun... but I think I didn't put done Kuudere. Ran out of options lol. It's pretty much like this one except it's more about the heroines personality rather then their role, which is what this thread seems to focus on.

Annnnnd... loli are not the 3rd biggest group. This sucks. We need more loli power damnit!